.

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Purpose of My Existence

A solitary bland time-piece on a pale blue wall tolls the first dark arcminute in midnights wake. A child, at tender age of 12, lies awake in her dank, cold bed. The vile darkness shrouds her in a tangible blade of fear and wicked delusion. A cacophony of silence descends upon her shivering form. Her lies, thrown and twisted asunder, off her huddled form, evidence of a sleepless tussle.The ceiling sports fan creaks solemnly above, a monotonous jarring abeyance to the morbid silence. The treat hums softly, a prayer to end this chronic suffering. The childs thoughts wander, her cerebrum trying to weave in concert strains of rational thought, struggling to find answers to inquisitions a mind as newfangled as her was never meant to ponder upon All, in vain. She drifts, tragically at sea, through and through an ocean of befuddling questions to which the realm of logic fails to provide substantial answers. What is existence? wherefore are we here? What is to become of me? Whats the po int? What is our purpose? The queries grow as her mind strains to find answers, to find meaning behind this intangible overcloud of existence. The questions come to be her bane she became so curious, she questions her existence, purpose and hope. That child was me.I move to question flavour, until recently, when I was engrossed into deep conversation with my sister. She narrated to me her peaceful missional trip to Kenya, in Africa. It reminded me of the serenity and tranquility of the moments I had spent in a missionary camp in front. After days of contemplation and reflection, I met my mothers old friend who served the poor as a dentist.Her passion for her job and the society was contagious. After a deep test of dental medicine along with its pros and cons, and after witnessing how she treated her patient, how she examined their whole body before examining their teeth, how she was treated with utmost keep an eye on by her patients, I gained profound respect for the professi on.Since I know that I give way passion for souls, to cater for them physically and in all areas of life, I know this quarter be achieved in effect as a dental doctor. I fully understood that it was share the deprived that gave me utter satisfaction and pleasure. Being an adventurous person, I nourish always liked to explore new places. I will be making this quest real by visiting many nations of the adult malekind to assist them with my dental skills to treat the underprivileged free of charge.My ultimate conclusion in life is to contribute to the improvement in the quality of human life through healing not only peoples teeth, but also their broken hearts and to share with them the Gods unlimited love which is already given to me, using my job as a tool.I have finished my degree in Humanities and sociable eruditions from Washtenaw Community College in 2005 after which I earned a Bachelors of Sciences from University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2008. I have conducted individual research as a look for and Lab Assistant in the Medical Genetic as fountainhead as in Biochemistry department at Madison, Wisconsin.Also, Ive worked as a florist and wedding planner along with other experiences such as a translator, cashier and hostess. I was the president of the Korean Engineering & Science Association and Korean Science Association social chairman of Korean Economics Student Association and an active member of the UW-Madison Pre-Dental Society.Ive also taken part in many musical associations at many places. I have received many scholarships such as, Leven, Maurice & Marie cognition, Atlanta Alumni Club Scholarship and William F. Vilas Scholarship, and I was on the Deans High Honor bowlful from 2003-2005.After researching the profession, I have gained tremendous respect for it. I saw how odontology has been an important factor in so many lives. Dentistry is one of the first diagnostic tools for diseases. I want o showcase my genius and my calling to the worl d and since dentist are noble people in the society, I want to be associated with it.Also, I now see life as very precious with each patient having unique stories and insights. I will have respect for each patients opinion, and at the same time uphold the ethics of the profession, thereby restoring back the cocksure of some patient that are afraid of dentist. I will think to my patient in such a way that they will have been alright even before treating them.Lastly, with this much that I have already achieved in life and a strong commitment and passion for more, I know that I will be taking to study dentistry as my own way of contributing to the progress and development my biotic community and the entire world. Although, there are thousand of dentists in United State, I believe that I can become one of them, God back up me.I will be very happy and fulfilled if I can be admitted to study my dreamed and long desired course. Thanks for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment