.

Monday, February 25, 2019

Are women more religious than men Essay

According to milling machine and Hoff populacen there is a belief that women are more likely to acquit greater interest in pietism, have a stronger personal inscription and attend church more often. In my own experiences of church my fix my sister and I attend church regularly whilst my brother and become unvoicedly ever attend church giving some express in support of Miller and Hoffmanns view. Furthermore having had a consult with a number of people in my sixth operate onattendance levels at ghostlike organisations and religiosity levels of males and females, I found that females viewed religion as more important than males. I became even more enkindle when a fellow student commented that she thought that males arent as religious as females because by identifying with another male in terms rage and superiority is an uncomfortable and foreign invention for them. Some argue that Males in addition believe attending church is a feminine activity.It should be crystalise th at I am focusing on Christianity for the purposes of my coursework. My research will be conducted through using detailed interviews of male attitudes to attending church and the concept of God. I will ask males in my church and from my sixth form the questions will aim to answer whether they think women are more religious, whether it is hard to be comfortable to be loved by another man whether they believe church is a feminine activity and finally whether fuck off figures affect whether young boys attend church.

No comments:

Post a Comment